A Complete Range of Accessories for Battery Handling Management
Carney Battery Handling offers emergency and safety equipment including Hydrogen Gas Detectors, Emergency Eyewash & Shower Kits, PPE Kits, Spill Kits and Spill Kit bags, and battery room safety signage.
Hydrogen Gas Detector (CBS-2984)
Designed to monitor low levels of hydrogen gas, the Hydrogen Gas Detector can be used as a stand-alone solution with a simple wall-mounted installation, or as an added layer of protection that can be incorporated into your existing safety system through independent relays.
- Hydrogen Sensor
- Control Box
- Sensor Connector
Emergency Eyewash & Shower (CBS-173)
Most local and state codes require an eye wash station in close proximity to your battery room. CBH offers a complete line of eye wash stations to ensure employee safety and compliance with today’s safety regulations.
- High visibility with safety signage
- Galvanized and chrome plated brass construction for durability
- Eyewash has soft-flow anti-surge head
PPE Kit (CBS-3055)
- Neoprene Safety Gloves
- Safety Goggles
- Face Shield
5 Gallon Spill Kit (CBS-4329) and Spill Kit Bag (CBS–3056)
- HAZMAT bonded heavyweight pads
- HAZMAT absorbent socks
- Multizorb universal sorbent
- Clear disposable bag
- Hazardous Waste Labels & Ties
- Nylon storage bag
Battery Watering Accessories
BH offers a selection of battery watering accessories to effectively water forklift batteries. We can provide stand-alone systems or onboard watering system conveniently mounted to our Battery Bull operator platform.
Onboard Watering System
CBH’s Onboard Watering System allows the operator to conveniently water batteries as they are being changed. The powerful unit can be secured to the back frame of a battery extractor and features a powder-coated industrial steel frame that cradles a sturdy 20 US gallons (75.7 liters) high density polyethylene.
A highly visible control unit is mounted on top of the tank and provides an on/off switch, power indication, and run dry protection. The controller also shuts the pump off after 10 seconds of non-use to save energy and conserve pump life.
- 18 feet of 5/8” industrial high-output hose is supplied with each unit
- The submersible pump is mounted inside the tank and provides the water volume and required water pressure
- A/C powered submersible pump is powered by the battery changer
Battery Watering Gun (CBS-106)
- Operating pressure of 15-100 PSI
- Automatic shut-off & adjustable fill levels
Battery Water Deionizer (CBS-107)
Battery water should be free from metallic impurities, as these can affect cell voltages and self-discharge. The Deionizer also limits calcium and magnesium compounds found in hard water because that may cause mossing and dendrite growth through the separators.
Tap water is passed through a cartridge in the Deionizer, containing beds of cationic and anionic resins which electrostatically remove impurities resulting in very pure water. When the cartridge becomes exhausted, it can be replaced with a fresh one (product ID CBS-108).
- Automatic quality monitoring tells you when filters needs replacing
- Single cartridge will supply up to 600 gallons of filtered water
Replacement Deionizer Filter (CBS-108)
- Replacement Filter for the Battery Water Deionizer (CBS-107)
- Capacity of 600 gallons based on incoming water quality
50’ Retractable Hose Reel (CBS-114)
- Uses 3/8” ID hose
- Auto rewind ratchet mechanism
- Manage tangles and tripping hazards
- Corrosion resistant construction
Battery Management Systems
CBH offers a complete line of Battery Monitoring Systems that will function with multiple voltage and charger styles and brands. From a simple battery charged indicator to a fully functional adaptive monitoring and display system, our state-of-the-art charging systems can manage fleets of up to 1000 chargers.
Power Distribution Panel
Carney Battery Handling’s Power Distribution Panel provides a simple way to connect chargers via a convenient twist lock plug to the main power supply.
Get in Touch
Office: 1 (905) 564-0303
Toll Free: 1 (866) THE-BULL
Fax: 1 (905) 564.0313
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
14 Regan Road, Unit 2A
L7A 1B9 Canada