Battery Buddy Lifting Beam
Heavy-Duty Lift Capacity Certified for Even the Largest Batteries
Despite the increased use of roll-out battery extraction in today’s trucks, there is still a need for a safe, efficient and reliable way to move batteries around your facility and into trucks that still require lifting to change the batteries.
If safety and productivity are important to your operation, the Battery Buddy is the ideal solution for manual or gantry-based lift out applications. Assembled from the highest-grade structural aluminum, the Battery Buddy is impervious to acid and dry rot and will not fatigue and potentially weaken like other beams.
Rated at a lift capacity of 6,000 lbs and certified for even the largest batteries, the Battery Bull has been independently tested for destruction and achieved a failure point consistently in excess of 30,000 lbs which is more than 5 times its rated capacity.
With our unique single-handed latch, the operator can control, direct and release the battery without ever having to reach across, thus minimizing crushing or acid exposure risks. The optional extension handle is the industry’s first positive lock extending handle, designed to keep the operator well away from danger. Finished in 3/16” (5mm) non-conductive and acid-resistant coating, you can be assured the Battery Buddy will be performing for years to come.
Model #: BBYS-2-44-SS2
Model #: BBYS-2-44-SH
- Constructed from structural grade aluminum
- Finished with a 5mm coating of acid resistant and non-conductive coating
- Fast, secure and safe width adjustment supports batteries from 21” (533mm) to 43” (1,092mm)
- Single handed control allows for safe pick-up, movement and placement of battery without the need to reach across
- Rated to 6,000 lbs lifting weight
- Easily adapts to work with lidded batteries
- Unit weight of 49lb makes it easy to handle and store when not in use
- Meets or exceeds all OHSA regulations
- Option of 2 or 4 point pickup with safety pins
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Optional extension handle
- Can be used with FA-3T fork attachment and HE-3T hook extension for a complete low-cost lift-out solution without compromising safety
Get in Touch
Office: 1 (905) 564-0303
Toll Free: 1 (866) THE-BULL
Fax: 1 (905) 564.0313
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
14 Regan Road, Unit 2A
L7A 1B9 Canada