Manual Battery Extractors
Engineered for Safe, Effective and Effortless Manual Battery Changes
Manual Change Cart
For infrequent battery changing or service requirements, a manual extractor remains a low cost, yet effective solution. Engineered to allow safe, effective and effortless manual battery changes, the MCC sits in guide channels. The operator benefits from integrated battery stops, foot braking and the option of loading and unloading from both sides of the system.
The hydraulic pump system quickly raises and lowers the platform to support multiple roll-out heights or roller stands as required. The dual roller system also allows for staging of fresh batteries to further improve change times.
- Rugged all welded steel construction finished in acid proof powder coating
- 3,500 lbs capacity
- Dual roller beds allow for staging fresh batteries and reducing change times
- Manual hydraulic lift supports multiple roll out heights or roller beds
- Integrated safety stops allow for loading and unloading from both sides
- Foot activated braking system
Roller Transfer Cart
The RTC, designed to service or move lighter batteries from place to place, is available in various heights and roller configurations to suit any application.
- Heavy duty welded construction
- Optional Floor locks for added safety and convenience
- Phenolic casters provide lower rolling resistance
- Durable roller design
Get in Touch
Office: 1 (905) 564-0303
Toll Free: 1 (866) THE-BULL
Fax: 1 (905) 564.0313
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
14 Regan Road, Unit 2A
L7A 1B9 Canada